Thank you for reading this short letter and venturing onto our website!
Rhodes Branding is a mission-driven group of individuals passionate about helping schools, small businesses, and nonprofits tell their story in a more impactful and efficient way.
Our framework is very similar to any marketing agency in the sense that everyone has their technical skills and talents, we have a hip office and we love our cappuccinos. But there are some huge differences. We work alongside organizations every day that are impacting their communities in remarkable ways. Working with our partners creates a culture that can only be described using one word: family.
The ideal team member, no matter the skills, talents or background, needs to have a serving attitude. People are either givers or takers, and, with an office full of givers, our office is like no other. If you are an authentic giver with skills and a passion for helping others, we would love it if you applied for one of our openings. Our company is growing rapidly and we welcome you to learn more by filling out the forms below.
All the best,
Rhodes Branding is a K-12 agency leading the crusade to help children and ensure schools give students the best possible experience. We are more than storytellers; We are helping schools change the narrative about education. As the thought-leading firm that is sought out to transform educational institutions and education companies, our mission is to make bold, positive changes in the lives of students.
We are looking for our first Creative Director, a multi-talented creative leader, to bring strategy to life through attention-grabbing, dynamic, and emotional multi-channel marketing initiatives for our clients and the Rhodes Branding brand. We are seeking both a thinker and creator. You’ll eventually grow and lead teams of designers, videographers, copywriters, and producers, but you’ll also be rolling up your sleeves and producing work for our clients and our brand. Simply put: You’ll be leading by example and no job is above you here. Ask our president, also a talented drone pilot and videographer, about a 5:00 a.m. sunrise video shoot he did for a client a few months ago.
Details of what you’ll be doing include:
- Deliver fresh thinking and innovative creative solutions through relevant, motivating campaigns across platforms
- Develop and deliver creative concepts and ideas rooted in strategy and insight
- Mentor and grow teams by recognizing and pushing forward great ideas
- Work in conjunction with account leads on various projects
- Lead the creative process, both internally and with clients, including conceptual development, writing, art direction
- Keep up to date with innovative creative work both in the K-12 industry and other industries, sharing best practices with colleagues and clients
- Inspire others to be more creative and think in new ways to engage and entertain people
- Help Rhodes Branding continue to grow and drive new client acquisition
What you’ll need:
- Passion for education and our mission and vision of helping education leaders make bold, positive changes in the lives of students. This is non-negotiable.
- Relevant experience in concept development, art direction or copywriting, within a creative, advertising, or digital agency.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and inspire a team of designers, videographers, copywriters, and producers.
- An expert of the production process for initiatives across multiple media channels including print, web, TV, video, mobile, experiential, and social.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Writing or related discipline preferred.
- An understanding of how advertising, public relations, marketing, web, and social media play together in today’s media landscape.
- Understand the business-side of agencies and manage a team to profitable results for the agency.
- Strong presentation skills, articulating smart and sometimes complex solutions in a straightforward, clear, and concise manner.
- Be a digital native and a social media guru capable of leading teams to produce relevant and award-worthy work on all digital and social platforms.
Whom this job is not right for:
- Someone who does not work well with others
- Someone who has a sense of entitlement
- Someone who says one thing yet does something else
- Someone who focuses more on their job title than the required task at hand
- Someone who is always quick to think and say why something cannot be done